Over the last few months, we have had to adapt our business model to focus on takeaways only. Our customers have been extremely supportive and we have loved opening every Friday & Saturday and continuing some ‘business as normal’. The Government have announced we can re-open on May 17th so we are very excited about the prospect of opening our doors again and seeing our lovely customers and serving up some delicious Mexican street food. With this added positivity and excitement, we are pleased to launch our ‘Golden Burrito’ competition throughout the month of March! We will be hiding THREE Golden Burritos in randomly selected takeaways throughout March and 3 lucky winners will receive a £500 voucher! Best of luck to everyone who enters……..
TINGA GOLDEN BURRITO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- From 17:00 on 5/03/2021, Tinga is giving customers the chance to win 1 of 3 £500 gift vouchers.
- The prize: One £500 gift voucher which can be used at Tinga in Salisbury only. The Voucher can be used on multiple visits and be exchanged for food and drink only.
- The gift voucher can only be redeemed by the winner and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The gift voucher will expire within 12 months of the winner receiving it.
- Winner selection: winners will be chosen at random. If you have won, you will find your Burrito wrapped in a gold foil with a written confirmation.
- How to claim your prize: Email Tinga using the email provided on the written confirmation card. Tinga will verify the purchase by cross-referencing with our purchasing records. Once verified, we will be in touch to confirm and arrange the winner to receive their prize.
- The competition will end once all 3 golden Burritos have been found and claimed.
- Tinga employees are not eligible to take part in the competition.
- Entrees to the competition are not capped – the more Burritos you buy for takeaway the more entrees you will have.
- Winners will be required to provide a promotional photo, quote and name for Tinga to share for promotional reasons.
- To place an order: You can either use Uber Eats to place you order for collection or delivery. Or, you can order direct through www.tingasalisbury.com or the TINGA app. You will have the same chance of winning with all delivery methods.